Going For Temporary Physical Creation
Spread your 'wings'
In your 'plane'
The same duality
You always want
With ‘your' newly formed
Keep on ‘moving'
Till ‘you' ‘create'
Till ‘you' ‘awake'
All the lands
Of every ‘world'
Of every ‘child'
You have ‘imagined'
You have ‘created'
Najib Altawell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Going For Temporary Physical Creation by Najib Altawell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty