A touch of charm and intution
Haven't done as much as I should and want to
Accomplished more than I thought and with less than I thought I needed
Cannot hold myself back now that we all know I can go so far
Building up from disintegrated pieces
Liliana EL.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Going Forward by Liliana EL. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen