dennis f. rigdon jr.
I believe you truely love me and I'm sure you've been sent to me from above. To lift my
Soul. My love you are more precious to me then gold. I will always treasure you
Even when I grow old. I will always love you. I have fallen in love with a woman with a heart of gold. I pray our love
Will never grow old. You warm me up when I'm cold at night. I will love you even after
My dyeing day.'I do' is the most precious words I can hear from you.'I love you.” makes
Me want to say 'I want you.'Every time I hear you say my name. My love is growing with everyday I spend with you. I
Learned what true love is. The night I meet you. My baby, my boo, my girl I want to marry you...........................
All you have to say is I do............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gold by dennis f. rigdon jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दैज्लां दुब्लिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- you are guilty, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- While Death Sits At The Window-Sill, Landred Vhael
- Cigarate Vapour, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life sentence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet