dennis f. rigdon jr.
I believe you truely love me and I'm sure you've been sent to me from above. To lift my
Soul. My love you are more precious to me then gold. I will always treasure you
Even when I grow old. I will always love you. I have fallen in love with a woman with a heart of gold. I pray our love
Will never grow old. You warm me up when I'm cold at night. I will love you even after
My dyeing day.'I do' is the most precious words I can hear from you.'I love you.” makes
Me want to say 'I want you.'Every time I hear you say my name. My love is growing with everyday I spend with you. I
Learned what true love is. The night I meet you. My baby, my boo, my girl I want to marry you...........................
All you have to say is I do............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gold by dennis f. rigdon jr. )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote