I do not want to be involved, at your grand table of feast`s,
for I will not drink blood... with such shallow of beautifully dressed Beasts.
I want no place where this meal be served,
for I find all the vanity involved, to be absurd.
Your wills for ways in which that you think,
to me, a pathetic own worst enemy philosophy, in your sea of vanity you deserve to sink.
Governed by rules, the majority may need be,
but in these laws dictated.please, ffs do not include me.
All treated as equal? ...simply for ease of the rule,
is not fair to one or everyone, the clever.... or at least the fool.
James Irwin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone Fishing by James Irwin )
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey