'Gone With The Wind'
Winter rain softly drops under the deep gray sky,
Gusty wind rushes through the thin chilled air.
Sad eyes and sorrowful face closes my empty soul from the cheering outside world.
Morning sun weakly drags my shattered heart into the darkness of nights.
Silent blue mind shuts out the celebration of Holiday Spirit,
Where can I find my once happy and content life with you in it?
From now on, this lonely journey must I follow!
How and why I got here today still utterly unknown!
Reluctantly moving slowly toward my broken future I shall be!
For My Lovely Son Ansel - By Mom - Monday 12/17/12
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The title was choosing for this poem because 'Gone With The Wind' was his favorite movie. He was an incredible extraordinary young man with a beautiful old soul!
Comments about this poem ('Gone With The Wind' by MaiLoan Lee )
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi