'Gone With The Wind'
Winter rain softly drops under the deep gray sky,
Gusty wind rushes through the thin chilled air.
Sad eyes and sorrowful face closes my empty soul from the cheering outside world.
Morning sun weakly drags my shattered heart into the darkness of nights.
Silent blue mind shuts out the celebration of Holiday Spirit,
Where can I find my once happy and content life with you in it?
From now on, this lonely journey must I follow!
How and why I got here today still utterly unknown!
Reluctantly moving slowly toward my broken future I shall be!
For My Lovely Son Ansel - By Mom - Monday 12/17/12
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The title was choosing for this poem because 'Gone With The Wind' was his favorite movie. He was an incredible extraordinary young man with a beautiful old soul!
Comments about this poem ('Gone With The Wind' by MaiLoan Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Like Exupery's Rose, mary douglas
- The Phrase Where God Is Glad To Appear, mary douglas
- If I Could Tell The World Something, Tony Adah
- Pure Tangerine Is The Colour I Would Speak, mary douglas
- hell in life, mehdi izadkhah
- The Parish Carnival, Donal Mahoney
- Voice Prints Of The Angels On The Crysta.., mary douglas
- Rusted Dagger, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Folks Back East Got Your Letter, mary douglas
- The Many Coloured Bear At Rest In A Vari.., mary douglas