Good-bye to you my love,
You’re moving to be with another.
But I will not worry.
Because I know you will be happy,
Good-by warmth for you’re leaving with him.
You are leaving to give it to another.
I will miss you but I’m glad your
Keep someone else happy.
Good-bye is this the end,
Or is it the beginning?
Is it a good or bad thing?
I guess it’s both.
Because saying good-bye to him
Is a sad and happy thing.
For I am happy for him to leave a bad past behind
And sad because he is leaving me behind for another.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good-bye by sandy kulchyski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong