Han Min Ohn
Good-bye and thank you
Good-bye to you the shining bright sun
Thank you for your daily luminous wand
Good-bye to you the graceful full-moon
Thank you for lifting the darkness’s gloom.
Good-bye to you the vast, endless sky
Thank you for providing a space to fly
Good-bye to you the solid, stretching earth
Thank you for supporting me without a jerk.
Good-bye to you rivers, oceans and seas
Thank you for the water you have supplied me
Good-bye to you plants, trees and forests
Thank you for providing fresh air till the last.
Good-bye my dear family and friends
Thank you for accompanying till the end
Good-bye my dear body in where I have stayed
Thank you for accepting me all along the way.
Han Min Ohn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good-bye and thank you by Han Min Ohn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns