Hamza Al Saieedy
Good Bye Love!
Ah, have you seen me when I write?
When my heart's tongue has a poem in your fancy!
There where my eyes' tears starts to bright,
The time when my lines begs for your mercy
Did I loved you? or I went to the shallow view;
Though your love had defined what I like;
Simply; it made me, gave me my imbue;
And destroyed the walls of my dike!
Thank you for sending back your love!
Upon my darkness you had sent the sun's beams.
Your messages had been brightening the dove;
And showing it the way to the gate of my dreams.
Would I choose you if I behove?
Today you owned me and owned me tomorrow;
And yet, I wasn't, If you wasn't my love,
Thank you for this line and the next lines row!
Now, live and take from the distance's cry,
Have you seen it crying beloveds' departure?
But I did felt it every dawn through the sky;
And also cries upon lovers sight of torture
Today is the day, when I let go of your ropes;
A new road where I shall shape my own tack!
To rouse myself and I could start a new hopes,
The day when I turn off my sense of ache.
Leave me to live and accept my deposition,
Leave me; so I can make the whole new guy,
My life is the most in need some disposition.
So, nothing left to say but to say: goodbye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Bye Love! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 43: When most I wink, then do min.., William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)