Hamza Al Saieedy
Good Bye Love!
Ah, have you seen me when I write?
When my heart's tongue has a poem in your fancy!
There where my eyes' tears starts to bright,
The time when my lines begs for your mercy
Did I loved you? or I went to the shallow view;
Though your love had defined what I like;
Simply; it made me, gave me my imbue;
And destroyed the walls of my dike!
Thank you for sending back your love!
Upon my darkness you had sent the sun's beams.
Your messages had been brightening the dove;
And showing it the way to the gate of my dreams.
Would I choose you if I behove?
Today you owned me and owned me tomorrow;
And yet, I wasn't, If you wasn't my love,
Thank you for this line and the next lines row!
Now, live and take from the distance's cry,
Have you seen it crying beloveds' departure?
But I did felt it every dawn through the sky;
And also cries upon lovers sight of torture
Today is the day, when I let go of your ropes;
A new road where I shall shape my own tack!
To rouse myself and I could start a new hopes,
The day when I turn off my sense of ache.
Leave me to live and accept my deposition,
Leave me; so I can make the whole new guy,
My life is the most in need some disposition.
So, nothing left to say but to say: goodbye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Bye Love! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Real Fruit, Nash Thomas
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper