Hamza Al Saieedy
Good Bye Love!
Ah, have you seen me when I write?
When my heart's tongue has a poem in your fancy!
There where my eyes' tears starts to bright,
The time when my lines begs for your mercy
Did I loved you? or I went to the shallow view;
Though your love had defined what I like;
Simply; it made me, gave me my imbue;
And destroyed the walls of my dike!
Thank you for sending back your love!
Upon my darkness you had sent the sun's beams.
Your messages had been brightening the dove;
And showing it the way to the gate of my dreams.
Would I choose you if I behove?
Today you owned me and owned me tomorrow;
And yet, I wasn't, If you wasn't my love,
Thank you for this line and the next lines row!
Now, live and take from the distance's cry,
Have you seen it crying beloveds' departure?
But I did felt it every dawn through the sky;
And also cries upon lovers sight of torture
Today is the day, when I let go of your ropes;
A new road where I shall shape my own tack!
To rouse myself and I could start a new hopes,
The day when I turn off my sense of ache.
Leave me to live and accept my deposition,
Leave me; so I can make the whole new guy,
My life is the most in need some disposition.
So, nothing left to say but to say: goodbye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Bye Love! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram