Good bye, Traditional Marriage
America has one more thorn on her side.
It’s a real piercing for America.
To do away with traditional Marriage of a man and woman,
United as one,
The gay activist won.
It’s more pain for America to follow.
It’s an arrow
In America’s side,
It will be interesting to see who will be there to stand beside her.
And guide her,
Will America be guided by light or darkness?
What will happen to America’s consciousness?
America once guided by Lightness.
Taken over by a dark powerful force that pushes the stern into total blackness,
Pray that the enemy doesn’t see America’s weakness.
Seek the Lord with all of your heart.
Knowing that the Lord set us apart,
From the evilness of this world,
This is our true existence.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good bye, Traditional Marriage by Patricia Kelley )
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi