Everyone becomes keen
to see the morning sun.
But, can anyone cast your look
to see how morning does turn?
The waning moon, becomes thin,
some flakes of clouds sleep deep.
Along the sea of vast vacuum,
there floats clouds' sleepless ship.
Slowly wind blows over the buds,
to open their drooping eyes.
The morning star, rises to say- - -
Good morning dear guys.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Morning by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- action, laxami Cards
- Words as Markers, Ananta Madhavan