Good Morning My Love
Good morning, Good morning my Love?
I know I just woke up,
But I want to tell you something,
as I drink my morning cup.
I really love YOU
I do? , I do? , I do!
And As I dream of day your with me,
I don't know what I'd do.
So this is my way of showing you,
I believe our dreams will come true.
As I wrote this little poem To say,
I love YOU I love YOU I love YOU.
I do, I do, I do!
And may the smile that you get,
when you feel the warmth it brings,
stay with you all day,
As I know we will be happy
for the rest of our Loving days....? ?
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning My Love by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..