Good Morning My Love
Good morning, Good morning my Love?
I know I just woke up,
But I want to tell you something,
as I drink my morning cup.
I really love YOU
I do? , I do? , I do!
And As I dream of day your with me,
I don't know what I'd do.
So this is my way of showing you,
I believe our dreams will come true.
As I wrote this little poem To say,
I love YOU I love YOU I love YOU.
I do, I do, I do!
And may the smile that you get,
when you feel the warmth it brings,
stay with you all day,
As I know we will be happy
for the rest of our Loving days....? ?
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning My Love by craig moon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- You Are......, Michael P. McParland
- आतंकवाद और उसका मज़हब (Terrorism and its.., Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Your Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland
- Enemies., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Room of Lust, Dorsey Baker
- I Love You Kira, Michael P. McParland
- And Again I Made Love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Nightmare of the American, Dorsey Baker
- Q&A format, gajanan mishra
- A Different New Year's Eve, Donal Mahoney