Goodbye, goodbye to the memories
Goodbye, goodbye to the guy I knew
Goodbye. goodbye to who we were
Goodbye, goodbye to your false truths
I tire of the way you treated me!
I hate how you still can pretend!
I despise the lies you make others believe!
I loathe the selfishness you'll never end.
Goodbye, goodbye to our broken friendship
Goodbye, goodbye to the hidden pain
Goodbye, goodbye to all the smiles
Goodbye, goodbye to the years we gain
I shall not care for who you are
I refuse to let you bring me down
I will never remember you from afar
I promise to not let you make me frown
Goodbye, goodbye to what you knew
Goodbye, goodbye to the chance that was your last
Goodbye, goodbye to the girl who called you friend
Goodbye, goodbye to everything from your past
Goodbye, goodbye....forever goodbye!
Katherine Sessor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye, Goodbye by Katherine Sessor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh