RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing atop higher levels of learning, those with degrees pass out final verdicts.
Who is to pass.
Who is too slow.
Making up their minds as they go.
Constantly changing the criteria to keep most students in the lowest percentages - enabling them to receive more federal education money.
Where are the ethics, the morals in our educational systems?
Hidden away in government money - handed out too freely.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Government Learning by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer