What is Grace?
A moon beam against still cool water.
A prayer of innocence and purity.
A love for God so pure.
A song with a passion.
A dance with joy.
A never ending smile.
A urge to help others.
A gentle hand.
When your sister lets you cry on her shoulder.
When your brother stands up for you.
When a child gives a flower to the Mary in the chapel.
When your friends pray for you.
When you sing with the wind.
When you try your hardest to please God...
God will be happy and inspire you.
And you will inspire others.
You may not reach perfection.
For that lies in the hands of Jesus.
But you may just reach Grace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grace by Lily Olsen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal