We go to school and we learn
We go to school and we laugh
We go to school and we make friends
We go to school to know life
But parents are thinking something else
You should do better
You should do harder
It's just a year or two do your best
Are grade only part of us?
Does school offer us nothing more than grades?
School teach us how to laugh and cry
School is not only for grade
Please Mom Dad respect that
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grade by Custous Angelus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- as the stars spin our ferris wheel, Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher