there is a question
where is gentry?
A short answer
like a grandfather.
look at roots,
cutting them is impossible.
It is about years,
His hand callus being.
someone grow grass,
under the light of sun.
there is no answer,
for my puzzle.
Ask me another question.
when soil is green,
there is no fear.
My roots has gone,
To the end of soil.
I have found an answer,
one day be yellow
on the hand of sun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (grandfather by mina lotfi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI