Grandma I wonder
where you keep your wings,
Are they hung in your closet
with the rest of your things?
You think I’m cute and talented and maybe even wise,
But I know that's all a load of lies,
It’s only been a few minutes,
but seems like an eternity to me,
Of all the grandparents in the world,
I’m thankful that you're mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandma by nahida1 uddin )
- REED NOTES (The Flute Player), Vinaya Joseph
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- _I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White