Grandmothers are magical and special beings. They
have be sprinkled by the wand of God.
Your Grandmother, can be the bridge to anywhere you
want to to go. Your grandmother is the one who brings
understanding, patience and wisdom.
Your Grandmother make decisions based on experience
and readily understood.
Grandmother, is the one you can trust with your innermost feelings.
Grandmother, will understand everything you go through.
Your Grandmother, is your good fairy of happiness, love,
protection and wisdom.
A grandmothers love, trust and understanding are the most
treasured gifts one can receive. In your time of need,
your Grandmother, will always be the inspiration, you can call on.
Grandmothers, like the darkness, is followed by the sun...
will always be there.
Your Grandmothers love, knows no boundaries and will love you, unconditionally, all the days of her life.
Treat your Grandmother with respect, love, and trust. Treat her as one of your most valued treasures, for that is what she is.
Grandmothers are a very special and rare gift. God created
them, for you, your children and your loved ones.
How does one spell Grandmother? L-O-V-E-.
© Deanna F
Deanna F...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmother by Deanna F... )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram
- Wash Out, Tina Chan
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Never Easy To Make, Tina Chan