Grandmothers are magical and special beings. They
have be sprinkled by the wand of God.
Your Grandmother, can be the bridge to anywhere you
want to to go. Your grandmother is the one who brings
understanding, patience and wisdom.
Your Grandmother make decisions based on experience
and readily understood.
Grandmother, is the one you can trust with your innermost feelings.
Grandmother, will understand everything you go through.
Your Grandmother, is your good fairy of happiness, love,
protection and wisdom.
A grandmothers love, trust and understanding are the most
treasured gifts one can receive. In your time of need,
your Grandmother, will always be the inspiration, you can call on.
Grandmothers, like the darkness, is followed by the sun...
will always be there.
Your Grandmothers love, knows no boundaries and will love you, unconditionally, all the days of her life.
Treat your Grandmother with respect, love, and trust. Treat her as one of your most valued treasures, for that is what she is.
Grandmothers are a very special and rare gift. God created
them, for you, your children and your loved ones.
How does one spell Grandmother? L-O-V-E-.
© Deanna F
Deanna F...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmother by Deanna F... )
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
- Sonnet of Pain, Sierra Staten
- Particle Of Breath, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns