Grandmothers are magical and special beings. They
have be sprinkled by the wand of God.
Your Grandmother, can be the bridge to anywhere you
want to to go. Your grandmother is the one who brings
understanding, patience and wisdom.
Your Grandmother make decisions based on experience
and readily understood.
Grandmother, is the one you can trust with your innermost feelings.
Grandmother, will understand everything you go through.
Your Grandmother, is your good fairy of happiness, love,
protection and wisdom.
A grandmothers love, trust and understanding are the most
treasured gifts one can receive. In your time of need,
your Grandmother, will always be the inspiration, you can call on.
Grandmothers, like the darkness, is followed by the sun...
will always be there.
Your Grandmothers love, knows no boundaries and will love you, unconditionally, all the days of her life.
Treat your Grandmother with respect, love, and trust. Treat her as one of your most valued treasures, for that is what she is.
Grandmothers are a very special and rare gift. God created
them, for you, your children and your loved ones.
How does one spell Grandmother? L-O-V-E-.
© Deanna F
Deanna F...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmother by Deanna F... )
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
- *Halloween Stroll, Alice Vedral Rivera
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Oil In White Robe, Okoemu Barnabas
- I Could Have Loved You, Sandra Feldman
- I Don't Feel Like A Poet Today, Buxton Shippy
- A weirdo, Amgad Samy
- an act, Billie Lynn Minear
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)