Grandmothers are magical and special beings. They
have be sprinkled by the wand of God.
Your Grandmother, can be the bridge to anywhere you
want to to go. Your grandmother is the one who brings
understanding, patience and wisdom.
Your Grandmother make decisions based on experience
and readily understood.
Grandmother, is the one you can trust with your innermost feelings.
Grandmother, will understand everything you go through.
Your Grandmother, is your good fairy of happiness, love,
protection and wisdom.
A grandmothers love, trust and understanding are the most
treasured gifts one can receive. In your time of need,
your Grandmother, will always be the inspiration, you can call on.
Grandmothers, like the darkness, is followed by the sun...
will always be there.
Your Grandmothers love, knows no boundaries and will love you, unconditionally, all the days of her life.
Treat your Grandmother with respect, love, and trust. Treat her as one of your most valued treasures, for that is what she is.
Grandmothers are a very special and rare gift. God created
them, for you, your children and your loved ones.
How does one spell Grandmother? L-O-V-E-.
© Deanna F
Deanna F...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmother by Deanna F... )
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)