grade 8, what a shiny face,
But when you stay,
You know it's real way.
Great time is wonderful spot,
But never truthful,
Making you rudeful.
I like my class,
I hate my class.
It makes me mad,
Can't know who is bad.
Want all to be good,
All to talk in good.
But they want separate,
I can't refuse it's timing it's date.
Some is good,
Loves you heartful,
Wants you right good.
Teachers are saying we are talkative,
Yes we are, we make oddful.
For me I get empressed,
When we are together,
They make me forget all pressure.
I love this selfish class,
But tries its best.
All the classes sees we are the best,
Most funny, good school guest.
Yes we are, good,
I can't deny cause am part of it.
Poem NO: 4
Nadeen Khalifa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Grd VIII by Nadeen Khalifa )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 August 1880 – 9 November 1918)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
Poem of the Day
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker
- A Lesson to Fur and Leather Entertainers, rohan bendre
- Love Is Here To Stay, Dorsey Baker
- Mother's helplessness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul