Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
The predecessors of humans lived in forests
The hunter gatherers they fought with nature and wild
But seldom they destroyed the wild, flora and fauna
In such vast terms of events the world witnessing.
They killed the animals for food and skins
And also to protect themselves from their attacks
But we the civilized ones opted it for pleasure
For making money out of the ill gotten ways
By continuing the killing spree as poachers.
The bison, wild boars, elephants, and tigers
The king of wild the Lion, and the hippos
The rhenos, sambars, and beautiful other wildlife
Slowly and purposely destructing by fire arms
In fact the human being acts as the destiny makers
Of all the wild life which is to be objected.
This beautiful world and forests are entitled to all
For the humans as well as the wildlife we know
Save the world from perishes and protect the wildlife
As well as the forest which have immense wealth
Not only for today or tomorrow but upto the infinite time.
keep away from the greed and make us contented.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Greed by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Honour Killing (Arabic & Conservative), Bijay Kant Dubey
- There's Been a Horror in the Opposite Ho.., Ismim Putera
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera