Linda Mary Rachel Haungs
I would imagine fantasy life in the forest would cool the mind
calm it from the worlds ills...
the petals raining down covering natures floor..I'd raise my head up and
feel the coolness as it drenches my tears...
When on the bridge I happen to notice a yearling standing
still I begin to wish I could run with it freely.
Standing alone I Find it can not happen..as I keep me eyes looking
toward the sky I feel alone and begin to weep...
Linda Mary Rachel Haungs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Green hill by Linda Mary Rachel Haungs )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)