Mid-rainbow color and cooler of eyes,
With it's companion color crayon,
Whose swiping movements on paper describes a leaf,
And also, the transactional color in blanks.
The begrudging human emotion,
The same tinted as leaves' color.
The same one that would move cars,
Those waiting at an intersection.
And then the Earth's garb,
Myriads of plants, grass and shrubbery,
The preferred color of this planet,
The mid color of the rainbow.
Against it's blue sky.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greens by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong