Used to describe so many emotions.
Hollowness, pain, anger, guilt,
Hurting, sadness, lonley,
Do I need to say more.
One word, Grief.
Don't say you have been there,
You may have lost someone, something,
but your grief is not the same as mine.
Grief, does not explain how I feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grief by Claire Abbott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ebola Blues, Tony Adah
- Rebirth, bryan wallace
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah