Weeping and wailing
I think is the best for those who
did not listen.
Oh how poor to see you
in the midst of fain
Everybody is celebrating
While you felt you've cast out
And no one's seems to care
What have you done?
Stop crying now
It's not time for lamenting
Come on arise
drink and eat
Morrow is another day
leave the moment of sorrow now
were about to announce the truth.
I want you to hear the victory
and save it this day
and tomorrow go and wear sackcloth
sprinkle some ashes on your head
repent and be relief.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Grief Morrow by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui