Some cling tight without a very good hold on things.
Without very good grip, how can you hold things together?
Let go of things, lest the grip you.
When things grip you they rob you.
Watch your step before things overtake.
Those things come to grip, grab, and overwhelm you.
Get a grip before slippery slopes prove poor footing trips up good folks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grip by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA