Dog goD 8Hate
Gross! This Irony
And today again - my mean
Conviviality - How I show affection
The lady at “the purveyor of
Assumptions” said hello.
I shoved my groceries at her
And said naught.
The war was on as she mustered
Her resources – subtle gestures of
Yea with nay tone, and, as she
Scanned my canned goods.
It is an old fight and I’ve encountered
Too many in these sly strikes at integrity.
I respond mean - the dignity stays clean.
Why? The insufferable ironies that lead to…
No ironies, someday.
(3/5/2009 12: 04 AM)
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gross! This Irony by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson