Grouch, the Drop-in Cat
What a beautiful white cat he was
He dropped in to visit one day
He walked through the house twice
Before deciding he would stay
He did not like our kitten, Whisky
Though Whisky was impressed
Followed Grouch around constantly
And turned into quite a pest
Then one day, Sam dropped in
The black cat that was very strong
Grouch went out that door immediately
But he didn’t stay gone too long
You know, Grouch never accepted them
So close friends they could be
But I sure did enjoy this white Manx
He became such a delight to me!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grouch, the Drop-in Cat by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma