time moves backwards,
and my heart beats in reverse.
So I’ll share these words,
and I’ll try to rehearse.
life moves too quickly,
and my heart skips five beats.
So, I’ll write this all squiggly,
and fight these awesome feats.
zeus picks a fight,
and lightning flashes brightly.
It lasts all night,
and lets me sleep
I feel callused
in the growing pains
Mike Dolch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Growing Pains by Mike Dolch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro