Growing up with an Italian Family
Make you laugh,
Make you mad.
A lot of times get you to eventually cry!
One thing that you never leave with out is a kiss, hug, and a take home container from dinner!
The family can be extremly loud!
Not always wanting to bring the date to meet mom and dad!
Never know what will pop up!
meghan foubare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Growing up with an Italian Family by meghan foubare )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Salvage, appiah japheth
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach