Growing up with an Italian Family
Make you laugh,
Make you mad.
A lot of times get you to eventually cry!
One thing that you never leave with out is a kiss, hug, and a take home container from dinner!
The family can be extremly loud!
Not always wanting to bring the date to meet mom and dad!
Never know what will pop up!
meghan foubare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Growing up with an Italian Family by meghan foubare )
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns