Guilty of inferences
Behaviors are molded by beliefs;
Beliefs are the products of convictions.
Convictions come from mental conditions
Obtained from the experience undergone
With people and objects interacted.
People and objects are subject to change.
So are the behaviors they display.
But convictions made are there as frozen.
The cat shied the milk, getting burnt from it.
We’re guilty of inferences we ma.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guilty of inferences by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey