in shower with love
down back water does drip
across the tiles
between breasts and buttocks
never more Beautiful than now.
every dropp is memory of our hours.
my original courage with her
and here we are not as heros,
but as middle-aged bus drivers
giving ourselves to a different cause
one of each
here clouds can't see us
ears are not listening and we are in love
in the shower
like the bus drivers
and from here our minds draw back together
we scoop up water
and wash each
backs, breasts, and buttocks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (guttermind by M.J. Dura )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra