I wanted that man,
To look at me
But he kept reading his romantic book.
He seemed to shun all around him,
The book was the interest he took,
As far as I could see,
It was an oddity.
Because I was used to not,
Being just ignored,
I nudged him to say hi.
He nodded so fast.
He turned the other way.
I got up and left,
He was ruggedly gorgeous.
But completely unheedful,
Of what life was made of.
His handsome face was,
Like something I never dreamt of.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guy by Vera Sidhwa )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate