Hadada Ibis - Lincoln Park Zoo
This little bird is telling you
A hadada ibis new chick
Is hatched at the Lincoln Park Zoo.
I'm both growing and learning quick.
Sub saharan Africa is
Home to my family in kind.
My scimitar bill's good for biz
For digging underground to find
Critters that are yummy to eat.
The red striped bill matches my toes.
Iredescent purple wings - neat!
Wow fashion statement says such clothes.
Why's hadada part of my name?
'Haa-haa-haa-de-dah, ' I proclaim.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hadada Ibis - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hard words from an open page..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Sweet Child, Galina Sherkov
- Hurt, Galina Sherkov
- Neonates in Buckets, Richard Thripp
- Cold, Galina Sherkov