Hah Carmel! - A Satire
Oh! A teacher so brainy and bright,
From his profound scholarly insight
The judgments he plucks, though,
The right and wrong he never knows;
Pity be done, O’ on whom?
A school glorious and renowned,
Curriculum rich it abounds,
Characters high it moulds, though,
A few tutors fathom the lore shallow;
Leaving it whereto go, O’ where?
Duo rulers, head and vice,
Rule with apt the school premise,
Like skilled players of the chess;
Heedless are they, though, to the grievance.
Lamest will we, O’ before whom?
Rajpal Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hah Carmel! - A Satire by Rajpal Singh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda