Hah Carmel! - A Satire
Oh! A teacher so brainy and bright,
From his profound scholarly insight
The judgments he plucks, though,
The right and wrong he never knows;
Pity be done, O’ on whom?
A school glorious and renowned,
Curriculum rich it abounds,
Characters high it moulds, though,
A few tutors fathom the lore shallow;
Leaving it whereto go, O’ where?
Duo rulers, head and vice,
Rule with apt the school premise,
Like skilled players of the chess;
Heedless are they, though, to the grievance.
Lamest will we, O’ before whom?
Rajpal Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hah Carmel! - A Satire by Rajpal Singh )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II