Masaoki Shiki (1867 - 1902)
the tree cut,
dawn breaks early
at my little window
Submitted: Thursday, January 01, 2004
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku 02 by Masaoki Shiki )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath