Haiku And Metphor
I Am A Fire, Raging With Power.
I Am Orange Unique As Can Be.
I Am Love, Sweet Yet So Breakable.
I Am A Tiger, Graceful And Powerful
I Am A Fire Orange And Bright,
Yes I Am A Tiger Running From Fright,
Yes, I Am Fire Burning Till Im Out Of Sight
(Yes I Made These In Class For English.)
The Trees Green As Grass
The Fire That Cannot Ever Last
Nature Pretty Full Of Pain.
Samlayy Broussard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku And Metphor by Samlayy Broussard )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- Eliot, Your Modern Hollow Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.