Haiku I- The Samurai
Wielding his blood sword,
A hero who fights with pride,
And slays with honor.
He is a brave soul,
Drawing blood only for peace,
Never for vengeance.
Even if he falls,
In the midst of a battle,
His name will stay on.
the poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku I- The Samurai by the poet )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis