Haiku I- The Samurai
Wielding his blood sword,
A hero who fights with pride,
And slays with honor.
He is a brave soul,
Drawing blood only for peace,
Never for vengeance.
Even if he falls,
In the midst of a battle,
His name will stay on.
the poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku I- The Samurai by the poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro