Sitting back taking a break
Staring at this stale piece of cake.
I ponder what to eat for lunch
Or shall I call it brunch?
Tacos, pizza, or a salad
This is one crazy ballad.
I usually don't go out to eat
Walking that far would hurt my feet.
Finally it has been decided
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hamburgercheeseranchbacoburger by Kilee Burton )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)