Edward Kofi Louis
Oh my handsome boy!
Give me an opportunity to be closer to you;
For i need to feel your arms around me all day long.
You are the sweet lover to my heart and,
I want to be with you always till the moon is darkened;
For your sweet words do feel the aroma of my love and,
The realms of which do take me up high to the skies always.
My handsome boy,
Do come to me;
I really love you and i want you to know.
How i wonder to sleep with you one day,
Like twinkle, twinkle little stars!
How i wonder to expose my nakedness to you my sweet one;
For i do have all that you want on this love and,
Age doesn't matter at all in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Handsome Boy by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough