Happily Ever After
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was
The Walt Disney movie that made
World wide box office go abuzz
That a fairy tale cartoon paid.
The once upon a time Grimm tale
Was dubbed 'Disney's Folly' at first,
But public acclaim closed the sale.
Happily ever after burst.
An honorary Oscar went
To Walt for screen innovations.
One full sized statuette present,
And with seven miniature ones.
Ageless Seven Dwarfs and Snow White,
Seventy five years of delight.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happily Ever After by Ima Ryma )
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)