Happily Ever After
Looking at you I cant help but sigh,
Your beauty so perfect an angel would cry.
I love with all my heart and soul,
But fear my feelings you'll never know.
Somehow you just cant see,
What's waiting right in front of thee,
But I guess our love just wasn't meant to be.
Our story so dire,
The Fates so cruel.
To fill me with desire,
And make you so neutral.
How our story ends doesn't really matter,
Cause it won't be a Happily Ever After.
Krystal Whinery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happily Ever After by Krystal Whinery )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)