Happiness feels like the love of your family bursting our your grandma's front door on a warm spring afternoon.
Happiness sounds like ripples of laughter joyfully leaving your rosy pink lips.
Happiness tastes like the homeade meal you've been longing for all month.
Happiness smells like the secnt of the warm ocean breeze as you take time to get away from the world.
Happiness feels like reaching for the sky, and almost touching heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness by Ally Gedeke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah