Happiness feels like the love of your family bursting our your grandma's front door on a warm spring afternoon.
Happiness sounds like ripples of laughter joyfully leaving your rosy pink lips.
Happiness tastes like the homeade meal you've been longing for all month.
Happiness smells like the secnt of the warm ocean breeze as you take time to get away from the world.
Happiness feels like reaching for the sky, and almost touching heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness by Ally Gedeke )
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)