Susan Alldred Lugton
Happiness and Sadness
Alas she had thought,
death come to me.
My happiness gone,
no longer strong.
Wet tears in volumes
Spoke of losses,
drove her mind mad
She was nothing, bad.
Survival she sought,
please let me live.
Time passed, no powers,
seconds like hours.
A change suddenly,
a return to life
Sadness still near
but happiness clear.
Susan Alldred Lugton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness and Sadness by Susan Alldred Lugton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson