Happy 6 Month Anniversary...oh wait...
It's just one of those days, where
I miss you so bad, it hurts inside,
And I feel incomplete without you by my side.
I feel better looking at your old photographs,
Some make me cry, and some make me laugh.
Pretending you were still here, saying you'll never let go,
But eventually you had to go,
To save your own heart,
So you broke mine apart.
It's just one of those nights, where
I'm thinking of you before I fall asleep,
And I'm only missing you when I'm breathing.
You never know how much you had,
Until you watch it fall through your hands.
If I speak that means I'm missing you,
If I don't, I'm waiting for you to miss me too,
Oh, if you only knew.
I'm told I'll find someone else,
But the only one I want, is yourself.
The hardest part of saying goodbye, is not being alone,
It's being forgotten by someone you didn't want to forget.
The few seconds I spend with you, is worth the hours I'm without.
I lie in bed and sometimes I smile, and sometimes I cry,
Because I'm still wishing you were mine.
We're looking up at the same night sky,
Our memories frozen in time.
I may miss you,
But it makes me feel better when I look up and see the moon,
And I know somewhere,
You see the same moon.
And I hope to see you soon.
Saucy Elmo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy 6 Month Anniversary...oh wait... by Saucy Elmo )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov