Happy 6 Month Anniversary...oh wait...
It's just one of those days, where
I miss you so bad, it hurts inside,
And I feel incomplete without you by my side.
I feel better looking at your old photographs,
Some make me cry, and some make me laugh.
Pretending you were still here, saying you'll never let go,
But eventually you had to go,
To save your own heart,
So you broke mine apart.
It's just one of those nights, where
I'm thinking of you before I fall asleep,
And I'm only missing you when I'm breathing.
You never know how much you had,
Until you watch it fall through your hands.
If I speak that means I'm missing you,
If I don't, I'm waiting for you to miss me too,
Oh, if you only knew.
I'm told I'll find someone else,
But the only one I want, is yourself.
The hardest part of saying goodbye, is not being alone,
It's being forgotten by someone you didn't want to forget.
The few seconds I spend with you, is worth the hours I'm without.
I lie in bed and sometimes I smile, and sometimes I cry,
Because I'm still wishing you were mine.
We're looking up at the same night sky,
Our memories frozen in time.
I may miss you,
But it makes me feel better when I look up and see the moon,
And I know somewhere,
You see the same moon.
And I hope to see you soon.
Saucy Elmo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy 6 Month Anniversary...oh wait... by Saucy Elmo )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)