In a world seen by us in shades of gray
There is someone comparable to sun,
I could tell so much things today
But you won't know about them, you have again to run.
I long for giving you a star but something went so wrong
And all the stars seem to be choking with water
Sometimes it's hard to maintain yourself strong
While the world is falling apart and the source is getting hotter.
Today a star, tomorrow a water in your glass
Maybe a piece of heavenly sun can also cry
Everything and everyone left in the past
Leaves behind themselves a trail of lie.
A drowned star a minute later is a snowflake in the drop
What water is, will then return to water
Only the bright rays of sun will never stop
Losing sight of every our floater.
You need to run, you overtake the hurricane wind
That I wish to catch to give you today
In that wind was a song, but I can not sing
Ever since when people began for your pictures are pray.
One day the wind may encounter with the flaming fire
That shines brightly and is able to warm
This is exactly what makes aspire
A star still not a gift, because I can not hold it in my arm.
I believe that you can own everything
And yes, about many things we have to be silent
And I believe that happiness is waiting for you, I believe
You deserve the greatest star, your own dwarf or giant.
Even being just a man
And not the one, who for crowds shines so bright
And being just a humane
Lend a helping hand into the night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by Ksania Bezier )
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)