Smoke a joint to celebrate,
A perfect start to your birthday,
Get high in the morning and laid in the evening,
Spend the rest of your life dreaming.
Go Shorty, it's your birthday; have some fun.
Go out to the pub and get extremely drunk.
Get your girl, to act like a porn star,
Make a video of you fucking her in your car.
Get her friend, to join you in bed for the night,
Then act out all your fantasies and go home to your wife.
Happy Birthday to you,
What would you like to do?
Sing it's my birthday, I'm gonna party like it's my birthday,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to me, pass the joint so I can smoke my weed,
Pack a bong and play my favorite song,
Then open the presents, you brought for me.
Christmas day I was born,
Conceived after my parents had watched porn,
It turns you on to watch other people fucking,
That counts for everyone.
Conceived in a bush, outdoor sex is quite a rush;
Could be caught by a complete stranger, who doesn't know us.
In the car park or in the woods, whatever turns you on;
The cold wind blows between your legs,
You can take a picture on your phone.
Butt naked and outdoors, act out your fantasies, my love,
Shall we take drugs or get drunk? Whatever turns you on.
Do you like it like that? I like doggy style best,
To be my girlfriend you must do exciting things
And you definitely passed the test.
Your birthday comes to an end and you have a new girlfriend,
Lot's of presents from your family
And lot's of drinks brought by your friends.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to me,
We were born on the same day, to stay together is our destiny.
(C) 2005 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy birthday by AaI Harvey )
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)