Every moment passed by, thinking of you all day.
Thinking of old times, but only memories stay.
Thinking of all laughs & cries,
Thinking of all the past joy's.
It's just that I can only sit and cry.
Sat so lonely and saw your Birthday came and gone.
Saw all the presents that glittered for your face to shine.
I knew it would be this way, the worse Birthday yet and
have nothing else to say.
But you forgot and wished the same,
wished that I was not born to see this Beautiful day.
Will be seeing more of this and still yet to come.
Oh mighty One, have no more fun.
Birthday wished was never this fun
So lonely and never return.
JAMES ROZARIO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HaPpY BiRtHdAy by JAMES ROZARIO )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong
- अभी और यहीं, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- My Love, How Are You? Are You Happy With.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How I Feel, Leong Ming Loong
- Something Systemic, Francie Lynch
- Alone This Morning, Francie Lynch
- Tell Then To Go, Francie Lynch
- Cutters, Francie Lynch
- Seeing the Happiness of Souls, Sayeed Abubakar
- Let it come to war, James Jarrett