Every moment passed by, thinking of you all day.
Thinking of old times, but only memories stay.
Thinking of all laughs & cries,
Thinking of all the past joy's.
It's just that I can only sit and cry.
Sat so lonely and saw your Birthday came and gone.
Saw all the presents that glittered for your face to shine.
I knew it would be this way, the worse Birthday yet and
have nothing else to say.
But you forgot and wished the same,
wished that I was not born to see this Beautiful day.
Will be seeing more of this and still yet to come.
Oh mighty One, have no more fun.
Birthday wished was never this fun
So lonely and never return.
JAMES ROZARIO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HaPpY BiRtHdAy by JAMES ROZARIO )
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
- Lament for James, Earl of Glencairn, Robert Burns
- From 'The Triumph of Death', Sir John Davies
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)