Happy Birthday Anjali
Dedicated to Anjali Sinha (DEC.01,2008)
Miles Away, across the vast ocean
A brilliant girl abode in Australian land
She writes poems brilliantly and heartily
And share with us with her versatility.
Now, it's a very special day for her
When God mold her with tender loving care
And give her thoughts and heart, loving and kind
To conquer us with love, in her poetry we can find.
And in my simplest way to say
How grateful am i to be her friend
And think of her as God send
I want to say Happy happy Birthday
To this brilliant, lovely, born poet and friend ANJALI..
lots of love and wishes,
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Anjali by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah