Happy Birthday! ! (funny)
Turn and twist. Rock and roll
It’s your birthday
Dude time to loose control!
So bend your legs and shake your feet
Dance crazy to the funky beats!
Open presents and eat your cake
It’s your birthday so stuff your face
Buy anything and spend money
It’s your day, time to be wild
When you get sick of the cake
Call me, I’ll get you a milkshake
Don’t throw up on the floor
Hold it in and eat some more
Take my advice you won’t regret it
Except tomorrow you’ll vomit
That’s what you get for listening to me
Happy birthday, oh and I think in your pants you just peed
LaTisha Parkinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday! ! (funny) by LaTisha Parkinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock