Happy Birthday My Boy
8 years ago all my wishes came true
The angels brought me a gift and that gift was you.
From this day you were my precious baby boy
You came into my world and filled it with joy.
I fell in love with your gorgeous face, and your button nose,
I softly held your hand, and kissed your little toes
So today is your birthday, another year has past
It’s hard to believe you are 8 – you’re growing up so fast.
Before you know it you will want your own car
That’s when I will sit up all night and wonder where you are.
No matter where you go or how far you roam
Always know where I am, is the place you can call home.
So for now its bikes, toys and anything for fun,
But forever you are my little boy, my one and only son.
October 19th 2005
CHARMAINE SIMPSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday My Boy by CHARMAINE SIMPSON )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis